Need help cancelling your account?
Here are the steps you need to take by platform.
If you subscribed through our SN Now website:
To cancel your subscription, click on the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the desktop version of now.sportsnet.ca. Once the drop-down menu is open, click on Account and then click Billing to cancel.
If you subscribed through Amazon in-app purchase:
- Go to www.amazon.ca
- Select My Account in the menu
- Select Memberships and Subscriptions
- Find Sportsnet NOW and select Manage Subscription
- Select Actions
- Select Turn off Autorenewal
If you subscribed through Google in-app purchase:
- Go to the Watch section, tap on the profile icon,
- Click on Manage Subscription and select Cancel Subscription
- This will take you to your subscription management page in the Google Play store, where you will need to complete the cancellation process.
If you subscribed through Apple in-app purchase:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID
- Under Subscriptions, Tap Manage
- Tap on Sportsnet NOW
- Click on Cancel Subscription